Bulk Buy Discount
Order more and enjoy the savings
Bulk Buy Discount
Order more and enjoy the savings
|Version :||For Flysky, For JR, For Futaba|
|Built-in battery :||500mAh, 3.7V Li-Po battery|
|Operating Time :||5-12 hours,depends on protocol|
|Frequency :||2.4G ISM band|
|RF Power :||+22dBm|
iRangeX R4X Pro 2.4G CC2500 NRF24L01 A7105 CTRF6936 4IN1 Multiprotocol External TX Module w/Battery
This 2.4G Multi-protocol RF module integrate four RF chips (CC2500,NRF24L01,A7105,CYRF6936) into one single circuit board,it supports a variety of remote control protocols,such as Futaba S-FHSS, Walkera DEVO, Spektrum DSM2, Flysky, Frsky, WLToys, Hubsan, Hisky, Esky, Assan etc. You can control your craft flexibility with it,and you will get much excellent experience with you favorite transmitter.
This Multi-protocol Module supports industry standard PPM signal,it works with most transmitters with a trainer (or DSC ) port. There is a 500mAh battery sealed in the module,no more wiring except a PPM signal cable.
Brand Name: iRangeX
Item Name: R4X Pro
Version: For Flysky, For JR, For Futaba (optional)
Built-in battery: 500mAh, 3.7V Li-Po battery
Operating Current: <=100mA
Operating Time: 5-12 hours,depends on protocol
Operating Frequency: 2.4G ISM band
RF Power: +22dBm
Material of Case: Aluminum alloy CNC
Size: 59x37x21mm, antenna not include
Flysky Version supports Flysky i6.i6x,i6s transmitter.
Integrate four RF chips (CC2500,NRF24L01,A7105,CYRF6936) into one single circuit board.
Bulit-in a 3.7V 500mAh lipo battery,no more wiring except a PPM signal cable.
Supports industry standard PPM signal,it works with most transmitters with a trainer (or DSC ) port.
Supports a variety of remote control protocols,such as Futaba S-FHSS, Walkera DEVO, Spektrum DSM2, Flysky, Frsky, WLToys, Hubsan, Hisky, Esky, Assan etc.
Supported a variety of brand models,such as Cheerson,Syma,Wltoys,Eachine E010(Most of these brand's quadcopters, helicopters and airplanes are compatible but not every model.).
Normal Use Operation:
1. Screw down the antenna of module tightly. Turn on you transmitter and set PPM signal output.
2. Connect the 3.5mm plug of audio cable to the DSC (or trainer) port of your transmitter, and the 2.5mm plug to RF module.
3. According to Protocols table, turn protocol switch of RF module to choose the proper protocol.
4. After finish binding operation, power on your transmitter and RF module, the status indicator will turn green,after that turn on your receiver (or craft) , then RF module is ready to work ,
5. There is a buzzer in RF module, it will beep when the battery is low (below 3.5V). Please land your craft as soon as possible while beeping, and then turn off RF module.
1. Power on your receiver, and set it to binding mode.
2. Hold and press the bind button of RF module, and then turn on it, after 2 seconds, release the button, you will see the green light flashing rapidly, then RF module is in binding mode, and the green light will go solid after binding.
3. Some protocols (eg: S-FHSS) don’t have binding procedure on RF module, and some protocols (eg: hubsan, e010)will auto bind when power up.
1. Turn the protocol switch to“0“, power off RF module, then connect RF module to an USB charger (or other USB power supply) using Micro USB wire (not include), the status indicator will turn red while charging, and the red light will be off when charging is done.
2. RF module will always work when connect to USB power, no matter the power switch is on or off, but battery will be charged only when power switch is off.
This module is based on ATmega328P microcontroller, There are 15 different protocols mapping To the 16-position protocol selection switch on the module. They are listed in the default protocols table on the last page, and You can customize these when you compile you own firmware.
For more information, You can visit : https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-Multiprotocol-TX-Module
1. We provide an audio cable and a simulator cable, but JR version only comes with the audio cable.
2. Built-in battery has protection logic, it will cut off the battery when voltage is below 3.0V, and the buzzer may stop working when voltage is below 3.3V.
English Manual, Click Here
Default protocols table:
|Dial||Protocol||Sub_protocol||Auto Bind||Option||RF Chip|
Optional protocols Table:
|Protocol||Sub_protocol||Auto Bind||Option||RF Chip||Reference|
|AFHDS2A||PWM_IBUS||NO||0||A7105||FLYSKY AFHDS 2A|
4.7 / 5.0
WRITE A REVIEW
I have not used this yet but it looks solid and I have been able to find plenty of support online from other users if I have issues
Most negative feedback are due to improper use of this awesome product! You need to know how to use all functions of your TX to use this product! Your TX needs to be set to PPM output in order to talk to this Multiprotocol. You may need to assign/reverse certain channels in your TX depending on your Model you are flying. This is a great product! Learn how to use your TX and you can use this product to fly anything listed in the protocol list. Optional Protocols are not included, hence OPTIONAL! I use this with my FS-i6 and WL V950 & WL V977. Works great! Like I said, you need to understand how to use your TX and how the channels are setup on your Model. I have reversed Channel 1 & 4 and assigned channel 5,6,7,8 to switches to fly the V977 & V950. I had to reverse and assign channels to fly my E010 as well. If you know how to use your TX, you know what channels do what for your Model, and your Model's protocol is listed then this product is a BEAST! Plug and Play! I also Modded my TX to use a female audio jack so no need to connect the adapter. I have videos on my Youtube Channel showing how I set up my TX. https://youtu.be/BYAoOgIqKvY is the video link.
품질은 좋습니다. 배송이 느리네요... 코리아 다이렉트를 선택했는데 포장에 3일 걸리고 배송은 중국에서 일주일 대기하다가 우리나라로 옴... 알리 추적가능한 일반배송이 훨신 빠르네요